Bluehash has been working with Wiznet to get a Wifi Booster Pack developed for the Launchpad. The design is based on Wiznet’s WiZFi210 ultra low power Serial to Wifi module. An effort is being made to make the board compatible with both SPI as well as UART. If you have any questions or suggestions for the Booster Pack, feel free to ask them below or in the Forum thread.
A Useful Ad?
- [Win] Name a Device With a MSP430 Microcontroller 78 comments
- Take a pic of your Launchpad or MSP430 kit and win a Cap. Touch Booster Pack 57 comments
- An MSP430 based Clock 41 comments
- Confirmed – TI Shipping Launchpad’s With MSP430G2553 and MSP430G2452 36 comments
- A Step by Step Guide To MSP430 Programming under Linux 35 comments