Robg posted a few pictures of his Ethernet BoosterPack. the pcbs just came over from Seeed Studio. He’s using the Wiznet W5200 chip which is a harware TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that enables easier internet connection for embedded systems using SPI. It’s all assembled and seems to be working well. Jump in to see the pictures.
- [Win] Name a Device With a MSP430 Microcontroller 78 comments
- Take a pic of your Launchpad or MSP430 kit and win a Cap. Touch Booster Pack 57 comments
- An MSP430 based Clock 40 comments
- A Step by Step Guide To MSP430 Programming under Linux 35 comments
- Confirmed – TI Shipping Launchpad's With MSP430G2553 and MSP430G2452 35 comments