43oh is excited to bring its members the E-Paper Display Kit Giveaway. Pervasive Displays sent over a set of kits to be given away to the 43oh community.
Click “I want to participate!” and leave a comment. You need 1 post to participate in this giveaway. Feel free to post in the Off-Topic forum, Welcome! forum or just say Hi! in this thread to get your post count to one.
To see how easy it is evaluate the board, have a look at the youtube video below.
The PDI EPD BoosterPack is targeted at the MSP430 LaunchPad community. There are three models available (1.44”, 2”, and 2.7” EPD’s), which include an extension board and bridge cable. The EPD BoosterPack connects easily by direct socket to the TI LaunchPad. The source code, development tool and documentation can be downloaded at http://repaper.org/
- Starter board to work with EPD
- Supports driving 1.44″, 2″ or 2.7″ EPD Panels
- On board 8M bits serial flash memory and temperature sensor
- VCC input voltage is available from 10V to 3V
- Direct connect socket for Texas Instruments LaunchPad
- 20 input/output headers at front side bridge to any development/evaluation kit or product
- Documentation for Panels and driving waveform
- Source code for simple demonstration programs
You can see all the kits here. We are giving away the SG020AS0T1 for the Giveaway.