- [Win] Name a Device With a MSP430 Microcontroller 78 comments
- Take a pic of your Launchpad or MSP430 kit and win a Cap. Touch Booster Pack 57 comments
- An MSP430 based Clock 41 comments
- Confirmed – TI Shipping Launchpad’s With MSP430G2553 and MSP430G2452 36 comments
- A Step by Step Guide To MSP430 Programming under Linux 35 comments
This is really the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to participate in. Now, if I just could get some more spare time in the coming year to actually be active in here…xpg( MSPDebug Eclipse Plugin Dev)
TI is hosting a live webinar on the MSP432 MCUs on April 30th, 2015. If you are were wondering what this new microcontroller is all about, this is the perfect time to get to know it better. They will also be demonstrating the MSP432 Launchpad and walking through the out-of-box experience. The webinar will be hosted by Applications Engineer, Dung Dang and Product Marketing Engineer, Mione Plant.
The new SensorTag CC2650STK from TI boasts of a Cortex-M3 core, the CC2650, with support for a lot more RF Standards, including BLE, ZigBee and 6LoWPAN. It also has 4 more new sensors, an upgrade from the 6 sensor CC2541 Tag.