- [Win] Name a Device With a MSP430 Microcontroller 78 comments
- Take a pic of your Launchpad or MSP430 kit and win a Cap. Touch Booster Pack 57 comments
- An MSP430 based Clock 41 comments
- Confirmed – TI Shipping Launchpad’s With MSP430G2553 and MSP430G2452 36 comments
- A Step by Step Guide To MSP430 Programming under Linux 35 comments
TI’s twitter feed yesterday had something surprising to say about the MSP430. As usual with their teaser videos, it leaves us guessing as to what it might be. Jump inside for the video and the tweet.
Dmitri’s Problem – I have a fish who is like all fish – pretty stupid. When you give him too much food, he will eat himself to death. Existing automatic feeding devices do not have great portion control. Therefore I decided to build one which could provide a defined portion at set intervals for when I went on holidays (I hate asking my neighbors).
TI is ringing in the New Year with alot of good deals for Hobbyists. These deals include the newly released BOOST-IR BoosterPack as well as the top of the line MSP-FET debugger at 60% off. The offer expires next week on January 15th. Jump inside to see the deal list.
This is really the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to participate in. Now, if I just could get some more spare time in the coming year to actually be active in here…xpg( MSPDebug Eclipse Plugin Dev)