You May Have Missed:
- Macetech’s Fun With Conductive Paint And The MSP430
- Deal : The New MSP430FR5969 LaunchPad At 35% Off
- TI-EStore : MSP430 CHRONOS Watch At 60% Off
- The Ultimate Launchpad Frontend – ICBM
- Are TI’s Chronos Watches Being Used In The Fifa World Cup?
- A Multitask Scheduler For The MSP430
- Import Energia Sketches Into CCS6 For Line By Line Debugging
- Remotely Flash A Weather Station With A Custom MSP430F5529 Bootloader
- MSP430 Inside 4 : Microsoft’s Surface Pro 1 And 2
- BoosterBot – Turn Your Launchpad Into A Robot
This contest is in partnership with Texas Instruments. They are looking for ideas and applications that could make use of their Extended Scan Interface(pg 744) or ESI. One of the biggest markets of the MSP430 is in the flow meter industry where this module is widely used.
The TI-eStore is having sale on many of their kits including the original G2 Launchpad. The MSP-FET debugger is also on sale at 50% off, which is a very good bargain. The debugger is Energy Trace enabled which allows you to debug your code to consume the lowest power possible. The deals run for two weeks or till supplies last.
The BoosterBot is a BoosterPack that attaches to the lower half of a TI Launchpad and turns it into a two wheeled scurrying machine – create by Sheng Zhao, Edward Shin and Jeff Pettyjohn. It is compatible with any of the 40 pin Launchpad development boards and is powered by three AA batteries.
Dave Jones from the EEVBlog unboxes and reviews the Tiva Connected Launchpad. Enjoy!
The recently released FRAM MSP430FR5969 Launchpad, is now retailing for $15.6 for the next two weeks at the TI-Estore, down from $24. The MSP-EXP430FR5969 brings the exciting new features of the MSP430FR5969 into the LaunchPad ecosystem.
A Useful Ad?
This is really the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to participate in. Now, if I just could get some more spare time in the coming year to actually be active in here…xpg( MSPDebug Eclipse Plugin Dev)