You May Have Missed:
- A Rich Featured Low Cost Quadcopter Design For $200
- Why The Name Energia?
- MSP430 Inside 2 – The Axbo Alarm Clock
- Wolverine Development Kit Getting Close To Being Released
- Stream Launchpad Data Serially Using NodeJs
- Contiki Ported To MSP430G2553
- The TI FRAM Wolverine Launchpad Is Here!
- Chevron One Locked – LED Ring Clock Designed To Open Portals
- eZ430-RF2500 Wireless Kit At 60% Off
- Launchpad 3D Case Protects Your Precious
KickSat finally launched this Friday the 18th, 3:25 PM EDT aboard SpaceX’s Falcon 9 CRS 3, the ISS resupply mission. There were three scrubs due to unfavorable launch weather.
Trey, a TI employee, as well as a 43oh member, is close to getting his low cost quadcopter BoosterPack ready. If you have not yet seen his previous quadrotor, based on the the C2000 Launchpad, it is pretty neat with the PCB itself acting as a frame and a port to plugin your Launchpad. This design helps save weight as well as fabrication costs. We met him at last year’s Maker Faire as well as this year at SxSw and he was very enthusiastic about the project.
We broke the rules and added an animated gif to illustrate this cool feature on Greeeg’s 120 LED ring clock. In January of this year, we wrote about his clock – Chevron One Locked – LED Ring Clock Designed To Open Portals, which had five slave PCBs, attached together , but lacked a controller board.
43oh is excited to bring its members the E-Paper Display Kit Giveaway. Pervasive Displays sent over a set of kits to be given away to the 43oh community. The PDI EPD BoosterPack is targeted at the MSP430 LaunchPad community. There are three models available (1.44”, 2”, and 2.7” EPD’s), which include an extension board and bridge cable. The EPD BoosterPack connects easily by direct socket to the TI LaunchPad. The source code, development tool and documentation can be downloaded at http://repaper.org/
Sharp Memory LCDs are relatively new to embedded community. However, it is making waves in the low power world because of the amount of power they consume – as low as 50uW depending on the size. Display sizes vary from 0.99 inches to 4.4 inches.
Now is the time to get your MSP430G2 Launchpad. This is the lowest the G2 Launchpad has gone since the old days of $4.30. Texas Instruments India has a coupon code for a 25% discount on their Google Plus page.
- Andrew Alexander on Stable Launchpad OSX USB VCP(Serial Port) Driver Released
- Gurinder Singh on The Fuel Tank BoosterPack Reviewed
- Netrafter on Deal! MSP430G2 Launchpad At $7.50 Free Shipping With 25% Coupon Code
- Michael Muma on Pervasive Displays 1.44″ EPD E-Paper Display Kit Giveaway
- Gerhard on Pervasive Displays 1.44″ EPD E-Paper Display Kit Giveaway
This is really the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to participate in. Now, if I just could get some more spare time in the coming year to actually be active in here…