You May Have Missed:
- A Camera BoosterPack In The Making
- Import Energia Sketches Into CCS6 For Line By Line Debugging
- Suggest A Scan Interface Application – Five Entries Win A Target Board And An MSP-FET
- TI Releases New SimpleLink Wifi CC3200 Launchpad
- MSP430 Inside 4 : Microsoft’s Surface Pro 1 And 2
- Deal : The New MSP430FR5969 LaunchPad At 35% Off
- Temboo Adds IoT Support For The Launchpad – Send Emails, SMS And More
- A Multitask Scheduler For The MSP430
- Energia vE0013 Release Adds Low Power, CC3200 WiFi LP and CC3100 BP Support
- Remotely Flash A Weather Station With A Custom MSP430F5529 Bootloader
This contest is in partnership with Texas Instruments. They are looking for ideas and applications that could make use of their Extended Scan Interface(pg 744) or ESI. One of the biggest markets of the MSP430 is in the flow meter industry where this module is widely used.
The TI-eStore is having sale on many of their kits including the original G2 Launchpad. The MSP-FET debugger is also on sale at 50% off, which is a very good bargain. The debugger is Energy Trace enabled which allows you to debug your code to consume the lowest power possible. The deals run for two weeks or till supplies last.
A Useful Ad?
This is really the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to participate in. Now, if I just could get some more spare time in the coming year to actually be active in here…xpg( MSPDebug Eclipse Plugin Dev)