Entry to the November 2010 contest is open. This is an opportunity for you to show off what you can do with the MSP430. The 43oh community forum has been growing both with good discussions and members. The project section of the forum as well as the Blog has a lot of project ideas you can base your submission on. Feel free to ask questions about the project on the forum.
Now for the prize:
Winner : [T]exas Instruments has stepped in to sponsor this month’s project with a TI EZ430 Chronos Watch kit. Thank you for the kit TI!
Runner up : [G]eekdoc has been kind enough to donate a pristine unopened Launchpad kit. Although you may already have one, having another Launchpad can be quite handy like a project you may not want to take apart or recreate [J]oby’s SPI Ninja. Thanks Geekdoc for sponsoring this month’s contest giveaway.
To submit your entry, make an entry into this thread with the following:
1 – A small description of your project.
2 – A picture or video of your setup
3 – Code.
4 – Schematic(rough/hand drawn is fine as long its legible)
About judging the winner : A week before the contest ends, a poll will be created with all the project entries. Only members of the forum will be allowed to vote.
A few simple rules to follow:
– You must be a member of the 43oh forum at least a week before your submission.
– One entry from each member will be permitted.
– Your project can be anything based around the MSP430. You may interface the MSP430 to another controller.
– You may reuse code from anywhere as long as you give credit to the original author.
– You must submit code and schematics of your project with a proper description.