Entry to the May 2011 contest is open. This is an opportunity for you to show off what you can do with the MSP430. The 43oh community forum has been growing both with good discussions and members. The project section of the forum as well as the Blog has a lot of project ideas you can base your submission on. Feel free to ask questions about the project on the forum.
Winner : Gabotronics has graciously donated a Xprotolab Mixed signal oscilloscope.[Gabotronics].
Runner up :SugarAddict has been kind enough to donate a pristine unopened EZ430-RF2500 kit.
Third Prize: TopHatHacker has been also been kind enough to donate a Capacitive boost kit.
Thanks to you all for sponsoring this month’s contest giveaway.
To submit your entry, make an entry into this thread with the following:
1 – A small description of your project.
2 – A picture or video of your setup
3 – Code.
4 – Schematic(rough/hand drawn is fine as long its legible)
Judging the winner :
A week before the contest ends, a poll will be created with all the project entries. Only members of the forum will be allowed to vote.
The contest will roll over to the next month if there are fewer than 5 projects(four or less).
A few simple rules to follow:
– You must be a member of the 43oh forum at least a week before your submission.
– One entry from each member will be permitted.
– Your project can be anything based around the MSP430. You may interface the MSP430 to another controller.
– You may reuse code from anywhere as long as you give credit to the original author.
– You must submit code and schematics of your project with a proper description.
– If a project was created before this months contest announcement, you can still submit it.
– Projects that have been submitted to previous contests are not allowed, sorry.
– You must have at least 5 posts in the forums, for your entry to be considered when the voting begins.