TI today announced the release of their new ultra-low power microcontroller codenamed – Wolverine. TI achieves the “Wolverine” platform’s impressive power gains through its new 130-nm ultra-low-leakage (ULL) process technology.
- Active power as low as 100 µA/MHz
- 12-bit ADC 200Khz sampling at 75uA
- RTC with calendar and alarm at 100nA
- Reduction in wake up losses
- < 7 µs to wake to active from standb
- Adaptive LDO that responds to varying power requirements
- 250× less energy per bit with FRAM