Voting to the Dec-2012 43oh Project of the Month Contest is open. We have a good list this time and awesome prizes. By the looks of it, all those who entered win a prize! Please vote on your favorite project.
A big thank you to our sponsors and also the participants.
Current Project Entries:
- Charcoal Grill Smoker Monitor[spirilis]
- MSP430 + CC430[jpnorair]
- IV-18 VFD Clock[cubeberg]
- Retro Style Single Board Computer[SimpleAVR]
- MSP430 IR Remote[RBasalto]
- Two Oscillator MIDI Synthesizer[LarryFraz]
- ATX2CHARGER – switch your ATX into a car battery charger[BlankField]
- 16 voice wavetable synth/sampler[Nemui-kuma]
- MS430 Launchpad+Android+Pinball[Rubfi]
- Texas Instruments :MSP-EXP430FR5739 Experimenter Board
- Texas Instruments:TMP006 Thermopile Sensor BoosterPack
- CubeBerg:Noritake GU160x80E-7900B Graphic VFD
- A few Ressans kits donated by Geekdoc.
- Sptrks: TI Chronos kit
- Bluehash : EnerChip™ CC Energy Harvester Evaluation Kit CBC-EVAL-10
- Texas Instruments: ez430-RF2500 MSP430 Wireless Development kit
- A $20 cash prize from Abecederian.
- oPossum donated a few LS Research rf modules. I’d like to give them away.