The DLP-7970ABP is an add-on board designed to fit TI’s MCU LaunchPads that incorporates DLP Design’s DLP-RFID2 RFID module. This BoosterPack allows the software application developer to get familiar with the functionalities of the TRF7970A multi-protocol, fully-integrated, 13.56MHz RFID/NFC IC on their Texas Instruments embedded microcontroller platform of choice without having to worry about developing the RF section.
• 13.56MHz HF RFID Reader/Writer
• Compatible with the NFCLink Library
• Compatible with the MSP-EXP430G2X LaunchPad
• Compatible with the MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad
• Compatible with the C2000 LaunchPad
• Compatible with the TIVA C Series LaunchPad
• Compatible with the Hercules LaunchPad
• Supports ISO 15693, 18000-3, 14443A/B and FeliCa
• RFID/NFC Reader, NFC Peer or Card-Emulation Mode
• NFCIP-1 (ISO/IEC 18092) and NFCIP-2 (ISO/IEC 21481)
• On-Board Antenna
• FCC/IC Approvals in Place
• Operational Power Supplied by the LaunchPad
Enter the Giveaway here. Click “I want to participate!” and leave a comment. You need 1 post to participate in this giveaway. Feel free to post in the Off-Topic forum, Welcome! forum or just say Hi! in this thread to get your post count to one.