[gfycat data_id=”NecessaryJampackedIsabellineshrike” data_autoplay=true data_title=false]
I saw this excellent tip on extending board space for prototyping your Launchpad designs using a breadboard, posted by user raaaul14 a while back. I decided to do a quick demonstration(above gif, else go here) using an Elenco 2420 tie point breadboard and a couple of stacking female headers. You connect the Launchpad so that it “bridges” two sets of breadboards.
A few things to note:
- This will not work with an 830 tie point breadboard. You can buy two of the Frentaly breadboards and join them up to get a good amount of prototyping space.
- There are a couple rows left on either side of the Launchpad once you have set it up as in the demonstration.
- The headers point downwards, so stacking BoosterPacks will not be possible, unless you solder headers on the top.
More Prototyping Ideas:
- Five Cheap Breadboard Prototyping Tips And Tricks – List #1
- Five Cheap Breadboard Prototyping Tips And Tricks – List #2
Se me cruzan los cables