A new version of Energia has been released. This version fixes alot of bugs from the previous version and also adds support for the following:
- Support for three new boards have been added added:
- CC2650 based SensorTag (MT)
- CC3200 based RedBearLab WiFi micro (MT and Standard)
- LAUNCHXL-F28069M (Standard)
- CC3200prog has been enhanced to automatically reset the RedBearLab boards after upload.
- I2C has been moved to the new BoosterPack standard (pins 9 and 10). This allows I2C and SPI to operate concurrently.
- DSLite has been updated to the latest version. MSP432 and CC2650 use DSLite for upload. Other boards will follow in the next release.
- Mac OS X Energia package is now signed and no special action is needed for Mac Gatekeeper.
A full list of bug fixes and enhancements can be found here. Download Energia-17 from this page. You can also discuss the new release in this 43oh forum thread.
- Mac OS X: energia-0101E0016-macosx.dmg
- Windows: energia-0101E0016-windows.zip
- Linux 32-bit: energia-0101E0016-linux.tgz
- Linux 64-bit: energia-0101E0016-linux64.tgz
- Previous Energia Releases.
It looks like the CC2650 Sensortag port does not support the bluetooth stack, only the drivers. Also the driver for the microphone and I2S is absent also.