A new version of Energia has been released. This version fixes alot of bugs from the previous version and also adds support for the following:
- Support for three new boards have been added added:
- CC3200prog has been enhanced to automatically reset the RedBearLab boards after upload.
- I2C has been moved to the new BoosterPack standard (pins 9 and 10). This allows I2C and SPI to operate concurrently.
- DSLite has been updated to the latest version. MSP432 and CC2650 use DSLite for upload. Other boards will follow in the next release.
- Mac OS X Energia package is now signed and no special action is needed for Mac Gatekeeper.